Small Python Projects is the best ways to offer very easy projects for students. Our Small Python Projects service is initiated with the high motivation of cater students and research colleagues in all over the world. We provide complete support for researchers and students in any kind of projects like IEEE projects, Real-Time Projects and Application based Projects. Our outstanding knowledgeable professionals are renovating their knowledge by current technologies. This service is ideal for students those who are beginners for Python programming. Our technical experts can teach you Python programming. Don’t miss your opportunity because this is the right time to commit with us.
Small Python Projects
Small Python Projects is an excellent and innovative paradigm to walking among your dream of target. …”Python is providing the stepping stone in the current programming world. Our professional team members are nearly implemented 1000+ Small Python projects with complete fulfillment. Today, Python is used to develop online, offline, small and large scale projects in various domains like web development, machine learning, data analysis, game development, computer vision, IoT with Raspberry Pi, browser automation, web scraping, and rapid prototyping and GUI development. In this page, we will be covering topics in network security, system security, web applications and services attacks.
- Network Security –Packet Injectors and Sniffers
- Web Applications Attacking
- Attack Task Automation
- Python Scripting
- Exploitation Techniques
- Malware Analysis
- Reverse Engineering
- Encryption or Decryption
- Debugging and Error Correction
Supported Python Tools:
- Network tools: Pytbull, Mallory, flowgrep, Knock Subdomain Scan, Scapy, pypcap, pylibpcap, Pcapy, dpkt, Impacket, libdnet, pynids, Dirtbags py-pcap, etc.
- Reverse engineering and debugging tools: Paimei, IDAPython, mona.py, Androguard, vtrace/vdb, python-ptrace, diStorm, uhooker, pydasm, PyDbgEng, PyEMU, and pefile
- Fuzzing tools: Peach Fuzzing Platform, antiparser, Sulley, TAOF, untidy, Powerfuzzer, SMUDGE, Mistress, Fuzzbox, WSBANG, Construct, Fusil, fuzzer.py, Forensic Fuzzing Tools, Windows IPC Fuzzing Tools, etc.
- Web development tools: ProxMon, WSMap, Twill, Requests, Ghost.py, Windmill, mitmproxy, pathoc/pathod, FunkLoad, spynner, python-spidermonkey, etc.
- Malware analysis tools: phoneyc, pyew, exefilter, pyClamAV, vara-Python, and jsunpack-n.
- Forensics Tools: aft, LibForensics, Volatility, TrlDlib, etc.
Small Python Projects Example:
/*Sample Python code to display the structure of INFO2 deleted file entry */
# Run Command
$ python 3.1 recdump.py lf.win.shell.recyclebin.dtypes.INFO2Item
Size of record: 800 bytes
0000: name_asc ; raw (260)
0104: id ; DWORD (4)
0108: drive_num ; DWORD (4)
010C: dtime ; FILETIME_LE (8)
0114: file_size ; DWORD (4)
0118: name_uni ; raw (520)
In above example, LibForensics 0.1 is used which is a Python framework for implementing digital forensic applications. To install this library, we require Python 3.1 version
Research based Small Python Projects Topics:
- The new process of digital forensics analysis based for semantic role labeling
- An effective mechanism for Analysis of mobile phones by digital forensics
- An efficient mechanism for JPEG Quantization Step Estimation and Its Applications based Digital Image Forensics
- An effective mechanism for Blind Detection of Copy-Move Forgery based on Digital Audio Forensics
- A new mechanism for Blind Forensics of Successive Geometric Transformations in Digital Images based on Spectral Method
- On the use of thumbnail affinity for fragmentation point detection of JPEG files
- An effective mechanism for Malware Behavior Ontology based on Digital Evidence
- An efficient mechanism for Cloudlet solution in digital forensic investigation of multiple cases based on multiple devices
- An effective Framework mechanism for Cloud Forensic Readiness in Organizations
- A new mechanism for Large-Scale Image Clustering within Camera Fingerprints
Hope you got some idea about your Small Python Projects. If you are interested, please try to put a bit to explore to those topics or you to come up with new ideas on your own. We are eagerly waiting to do your own ideas. Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try…….